11.03.2011

The Deathline.



It is my goal to take part in the Crimson Daggers Deathline, as a way of improving myself and my art. My personal goals.

1. Become as comfortable with digital media as I am with traditional. (ie. line, value, color. essentially finally learn how to skillfully use my Tablet through studies) doing daily studies to strengthen my portfolio. Perfecting my skills with digital painting. (Through a series of short studies, and finished pieces.) More frequent stream sessions that I can use to establish my own personal weak points.

2. I want to be a successful artist by finding Freelance illustration/ concept art work, start making money, and start following my passion for art, and get my worked published. I want to do something with this art, whether its working with (WotC, Dungeons and Dragons, any printed comic book cover.)

3. Create a environment and lifestyle that is best suited for art and me. (Work space update, living arrangements update. Stop wasting time and money on things that aren't art related, serious personal relationships are the only exception to this.




If you would like to take part in the 'Deathline', I reccomend joining the Crimson Dagger Facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/CrimsonDaggers and start there.

I urge you to do this, just as I urge myself to stick to it. I would like your help, harass me, make me want to be better.

1 comment: